Working for you or with you on the biggest canvas of all.....
- Affordable consult and concept starting as low as $105.00 for small town lots
- Artistic but practical ideas designed with you or for you in new or established gardens
- Full install or install assist available
- Container design and planting service
- Unique, boutique landscaping service: up to a max of six design/install projects done annually
Drake Landing - English Garden Inspired
Installation of Feature Tree
MD Foothills - South Okotoks
No project too big or small working with you or for you.
Accepting spots for redevelopment or new install for Spring 2015.
Last chance to cut Blackknot, a disease very common to Schubert Chokecherry, Plum, Cherry trees etc. If it looks like your tree has swollen areas on its branches that look burnt, this is Blackknot and it will continue to spread until eventually the tree dies. Get it cut out before the trees start to bud in the Spring on a cold day when the spores are not active and will not spread too much. Research how to prune this properly or call someone, preferably a certified arborist, to help.